Nutrition for Medics – Diploma in Applied Nutrition
This course is suitable for medics and all integrative healthcare practitioners wishing to apply nutrition within their patient consultations. It consists of the following;
- Metabolic Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Joints & Bones
- Digestion & Gut Health
- Skin Health
- Mood & Mental Health
- Final Assignment
In addition to the core teaching, the following is included;
- Cooking demonstration videos and downloadable recipe cards.
- Patient handouts that can be downloaded and used straight away!
- Assessment via online tests and written assignments. The course content must be worked through in order and assessments passed before subsequent content can be studied.
- CPD certificate issued on completion of each health area studied.
- Diploma in Applied Nutrition awarded on course completion.
- Study time 120-150 hours.