Immunity Nutrition for Medics.
Immune dysfunction may be expressed in terms of low immunity, allergy, autoimmunity or chronic inflammation as seen in metabolic health concerns and cardiovascular disease. This course examines how we can influence our immune function with specific nutrients and foods. In particular, the following is included;
- Immune cell production, regulation, functioning, and nutrition for optimisation.
- Inflammation pathways and nutrients that can down-regulate inflammation.
- The gut and immunity.
- Allergies, intolerances and autoimmunity.
- Nutrients and foods to support immune function.
- Guidance on supplementation.
- Take home key points for each major section.
- Cooking demonstration videos and downloadable recipe cards.
- Patient handouts that can be downloaded and used straight away!
- Assessment via online tests.
- CPD certificate issued on course completion.
- Study time 10-15 hours.
We recommend the course ‘Metabolic Health’ be studied initially as it contains learnings in respect of the basis of healthy eating. This immunity course builds on these foundations.